Wednesday 13 April 2011

Detective conan ^^


Detective Conan episodes 415, 416, 417 

these are one of my favourite episodes 


 I was searching for these episodes since last summer,, and I thought that I am not going to find them !! 


I continued searching, and until this year in March,, I found them when I was preparing for my topic "Youtube" for training session for MIS,, in one of the channels 

I watched it several times and still I want to watch it again ,,, 

anyway ,, enJoy watching 
hope you like it



2 comments:

  1. You really like it so much!!

    you better watch episode 129 you still didn't watch it >> Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know,, but I don't know why when I want to complete this episode something happen!! and I forget to complete watching -__-!!

    ReplyDelete