Thursday 28 April 2011

Flower Pot



Usually ,, when I want to forget everything and throw everything behind my back ,, either I play jigsaw which has 1000 pieces,, 


which is this one,, my favourite 




or ,,, I watch Detective Conan ,,,




 or I go to my lovely papers ,, 




and I usually prefer the last one ,, but it depends on the situation and if there were no children around me so I can work in peace 




since I don't have time to work on my papers,, 
so ,, I have chosen to put something old ,,, when I was in my first steps in paper world ,, 


I remember my first work ,, that I have done when I was in foundation in 2006,, which is this picture




basically I found it while I was surfing the net ,, I tried to follow the instructions ,, but I don't have all the materials ,, 
also I was a beginner and even I don't know the techniques of using the glue ,, you may notice in the pictures below,, 

but I tried my best and this is my work 


EnJoy waTching 





2 comments:

  1. i am really missing my pencils, i am dying i want to draw and to finish Hoor drawing, and i want to use my Acrylic colors and i want to finish the bird drawing and i want to ..... T_T,,, i just want to GRADUATE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel what you are feeling my friend,,
    soon we will have a drawing party
    and nothing left tell graduation,,since we finished with the hard task,, and the rest will be easy insha'alla
    and exactly we have 4 weeks left ^^

    ReplyDelete